mandag 2. september 2013

A true master with more than horses






Stefan Forsman's brilliant and masterful communication with animals
is truly a delight to see and from a vision of that the most important
experience and moment of learning occurred in my life.
Stefan NEVER shows any sign of a need to prove his brilliance.
I and anyone with eyes to see knows he IS brilliant.
In his clinics there is no signs of a tendency towards him
projecting as a guru, simply a deep and honest wish to
pass on extremely important knowledge that opens up to
an overwhelmingly positive approach towards life in general.
I wish that everyone (especially the people I know and care for  )
will come to have a first hand experience of the same kind that I had
before I became a man.
This is knowledge that affects every little corner of life.


http://www.stefanforsman.com/